Welcome to Scott Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Now that you’re here, please take a minute to explore the site and see what we have to offer.
Our mission at Scott Insurance & Financial Services is simple and straight forward:
- To get to know you, your business, your family, your financial situation and objectives. To develop a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship and help you accomplish your personal goals and achieve financial independence.
- To cut through the fads, the hype and the sales jargon, to focus your attention on products and providers that enable you to be confident with financial decisions for yourself, your family and your assets, while accumulating for college, retirement, and other goals. And when the time comes to withdraw assets for regular income, college or other occasions, how best to do so.
- To provide "one stop" service for your insurance and financial needs, from an independent agency with a large number of highly-rated providers and products to choose from - for life, health, disability and long term care insurance, mutual funds, IRAs, annuities and 529 college savings plans.
- We are one of the few agencies with an agent certified to work in the Health Insurance Marketplace directly with a number of health insurance carriers, for those under age 65, and for Medicare eligible clients.
- Most importantly, to guide, to listen and provide quality personal service - to earn your TRUST and respect so you know we are working for your interest!
"It is seldom luck or inheritance or advanced degrees or even intelligence that enables people to amass fortunes. Wealth is more often the result of a lifestyle of hard work, perseverance, planning, and, most of all, self-discipline." [The Millionaire Next Door, Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko. 1996]
Ultimately, most clients do not want to be millionaires or "rich". They are looking for financial security and independence. Let’s travel down the road together.
We invite you to use the Contact tools on the above menu to ask any questions. Let us know if there is any other information you would like to see on this site.
Thanks for stopping in. We appreciate your visit and feedback.